Machu Picchu Vistadome Deluxe
Machu Picchu Tour with a Vistadome De-luxe train with reserved seats.
- Tour Duration: full day
- Departure Time: 5:30 am
- End Tour: 11:00 pm
Transfer from your hotels at 5:30 am
The train ride consists of spectacular views in this wonderful land of the Incas, amazing landscapes of mountains and valleys, Inca farming terraces on both sides of the valley, snow capped mountains and sub-tropical jungle near the Ceja de Selva. From Pachar the sacred Vilcanota river will be our companion until arrival at Aguas Calientes (2040m) well known as Machu Picchu Pueblo. Your guide will meet you at the train station and transfer you to the bus for 25 minutes to Machu Picchu. A guided tour of Machu Picchu “The Old Sacred Mountain” takes approx 2 hrs and then you have some free time for photos.
The bus ticket down to Aguas Calientes town is included
Return by Tourist Train to Cusco or train to Ollantaytambo then Private Bus to Cusco.
- Transfer at 05:30 am from your hotels to Ollanta Train Station
- Vistadome train ticket from Ollanta to Aguas Calientes
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu-picchu ( 30 minutes )
- Admission ticket for Machu-picchu sanctuary
- Guided tour in English (2 hours approximately-2 hrs free time to explore in your own)
- Bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
- Vistadome train ticket return to Cusco/Ollanta and Private bus to Cusco
- (Includes snacks and Dance Presentation)
- Transfer from station to your hotel.
- lunch available US$ 10 per person in Aguas Calientes.
- Sanctuary Hotel restaurant US$40 for a lunch, even snacks are expensive.
- or bring a snacks and drinks with you.
What to Bring
You only need to carry a small day pack, with water to drink, camera and rain jacket or poncho / or change of weather gear, basic toiletries, hat for the sun , sunscream, insect repelent for mosquitoes and comfortable shoes or runners, some extra money for lunch, snacks and souvenirs. You must take your ISIC student card with you if applicable for the student discount.
WHY HIKING MACHU PICCHU?
HIKINGMACHUPICCHU specializes in providing the best travel services in Peru. We’ve been in business since 2015, creating customized itineraries for our clients based around their personal plans and preferences. In our line of work we don’t only make plans, we help you build experiences and memories.
I was born in 1996, in a little town 40 minutes away from Cusco, called (POROY) when I was 3 years old my father died due to alcoholism, I was then taken by American folks from Texas U.S.A and lived with them in Cusco since. my American parents after 20 years in Peru they now have a Children’s home in the jungle area of Peru (PUERTO MALDONADO ) , So i decided to open this company to be able to help my parents with funds and sponsor kids that need help. so thats me . By the way i love photography.